Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I finally wrote something!

I have been creatively stagnant for the past few months - until tonight. I finally wrote something! Please check it out - and feel free to let me know what you think. Something tells me that I will probably edit it soon.

For the past few months I have been so out of it. I have not been myself - it's been so bad that I haven't even felt like writing, creative and non-creative. I'm thankful for this moment though. I'm feeling much better than I have for some time.

A blog on stress and depression might be coming. Or maybe on the job hunt. There's so much to write about.

1 comment:

Joshen Reborn said...

Creative blocks, are in my opinion, the reason war exists. War is necessary for the appreciation of peace. If we as writers didnt get backed up once in a while we wouldnt be able to realize how important this craft really is to us. I think you realize just how important that really is. Yaay for comments that state the obvious!